Afro Puffs and Ponytails, Inc. is a non-profit organization created primarily for supporting and uplifting African American/Black Girls! Our website provides encouraging articles, events, program listings, and resources for African American/Black teen girls, young girls, and their parents.
To inspire and recognize success in African American young girls and teen girls
We seek to empower African American young girls and teen girls by teaching the importance of taking care of the mind, body, and spirit.
- To encourage African American girls to pursue education and knowledge
- To help African American Girls learn to appreciate and embrace their unique beauty, inside and out
- To build confidence and a strong sense of self worth
We seek to accomplish this important endeavor by:
- Promoting and reinforcing positive actions and behaviors
- Publishing helpful articles and resources
- Providing bio’s about successful African American women
- Planting and nuturing seeds for success
We hope to collaborate with parents, businesses, and organizations whose goal like ours is to empower and inspire African American young girls and teen girls everywhere!
Would you like to contribute to our mission?
Partners and Friends of Afro Puffs and Ponytails,Inc.
Girls Health.gov was created to help girls (ages 10-16) learn about health, growing up, and issues they may face. It focuses on health topics that girls are concerned about and helps motivate them to choose healthy behaviors by using positive, supportive, and non-threatening messages.
The mission of Our Natural Kids is to share ideas & resources while promoting healthy hair care and maintenance for children with kinky. curly or multi textured hair